The Converta-Pack is a full size backpack, belt pack and camera case all in one. The entire unit can be worn as a backpack (with or without the camera case attached). Once you reach your destination you can remove the DSLR case and use it separately over your shoulder, attached to the front of the backpack system, or on your belt.
- The DSLR Case removes and attaches to the main backpack with two sturdy straps.
- The attachment system is strong and secure while also quick and easy to use.
- Wear the detachable DSLR case separately over your shoulder, attached to the front of the backpack system (with provided straps), or as a belt bag.
- The detachable case is large enough to hold a large DSLR with lens plus additional lens or flash.
- The detachable DSLR case is fully self contained with accessory pockets and slots and adjustable interior walls.
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets hold accessories, pens, papers, and even extra clothing.
- The front pocket is large enough for an iPad®.
- Hefty mesh pockets on both sides with tie-down straps hold tripods, water bottles or other accessories.
- The customizable interior features Ape Case’s Hi-Viz™ Yellow for seeing and finding dark equipment easily.
- The unique drop-down unconstucted pouch expands the case to hold extra clothing, food or essentials.
- The fully adjustable professional grade backpack strapping system is completely adjustable for any size person.
- The unique flashlight holder rotates with click-stops providing lighting for your path.
- Drop-down front pocket with numerous slots and inner pockets for accessories, pens and more.
- Side mesh pockets and strapping for tripods. Built-in retractable water proof Any-Weather cover.
- Backpack has two access points, front and top for versatility.
- Large capacity holds two DSLR bodies, one or two flashes and up to three additional lenses.